- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions.
- Applicant will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has all the rights to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- Applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee (and additional Admission Test Fee), the applicant will print his/her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The applicant should then visit the test campus on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card.
- Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission.
Admission Test for Graduate programs
- Note: There is no admission test for DAE admissions applicants.
- Applicants should reach the test centre on the date and time specified on the Admit card/Roll Number Slip.
- Late comers will not be allowed to take the test.
- Applicants should not bring anything to the test centre except their Roll Number Slip/Admit Cards.
- No applicant will be allowed to take the test without an endorsed Roll Number Slip/Admit Card.
- The sections of a test (English, Math, Physics, Chemistry/ Computer science etc) may be appear in a random sequence. Moreover, questions related to different topics also appear before the candidate in a random sequence.
Eligibility Criteria For Graduate Programs
- Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent examination and are awaiting result are also eligible to apply. The four-year undergraduate programs of full time study are divided into eight semesters.
- Should have studied for HSSC or an equivalent qualification, for at least two years AND
- At least 50% marks in the Pre-Engineering or an equivalent examination
- 70% weight to higher percent score of SSC (or an equivalent exam) OR HSSC (or an equivalent exam) AND
- 30% weight to marks obtained in Admission Test AND
- The student should have at least 50% overall adjusted admission marks computed from above ratios.